200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
<-- All News | Posted on: July 12, 2017
Through this training you will…
- Absorb the Tadasana sequence and learn the alignment of each pose. You will complete the pose laboratory for the Tadasana sequence, where we address the biomechanics and alignment of each pose.
- Learn to deepen people’s awareness of their body alignment through hands-on assists
- Develop clear and powerful communication skills that allow you to be a change-maker in your life. You will participate in inquiry sessions that guide you through the pillars and values of the Tadasana practice and philosophy.
- Cultivate an understanding of your yoga practice and life and receive tools and resources to create the change you want to see in your life.
- Learn to be an authentic teacher and student through a range of practice teaching exercises.
How to Apply
- Register for this course; pay the deposit of $300. You may register online by clicking here.
- An email confirmation of your deposit will be sent with a link to an application questionnaire that allows us to get to know you better as a person and as a yogi.
- Complete and submit the questionnaire. The facilitation team will review it and reach out to you for a one-on-one interview. This is your opportunity to ask questions and get very clear on the training, its requirements, and what is expected of you.
- Once officially accepted into the program, an email with details on your remaining tuition balance will be sent. Any readings or pre-training assignments will be communicated at that time.
- Get SUPER excited for the amazing experience of this teacher training and how it will redefine you as a yogi, teacher, and students is all areas of your life!
Please email Tina at email@example.com with any questions!