200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
<-- All News | Posted on: July 12, 2017
This is the year!
Join the Tadasana.Yoga 200-Hour YA-Certified Teacher Training in Park City.
If you’ve been thinking of taking yoga teacher training, Tadasana is the place to do it. Led by amazing instructors, the Tadasana Teacher Training not only gives you access to the practice and instruction of yoga, it will reveal a whole new you.
In the Tadasana Teacher Training you will learn:
- The Tadasana sequence and alignment of each pose
- Hands-on assisting
- Clear and powerful communication skills
- How to be an authentic teacher through a range of practice teaching exercises
- Tools and resources to create the change you want to see in your life
Our facilitation team brings years of teaching experience, including extensive work with the leading programs of the Baptiste Institute:
- Sloane Pitman, Lead Instructor
- Jessa Munion, Inquiry Leader
- Tina Adkinson, Lead Assistant
How to Apply
- Complete the registration and pay the deposit of $300 (refundable before August 1). You may register online by clicking here.
- Complete the questionnaire provided with your email confirmation.
- The team will review your questionnaire and reach out to you for a one-on-one interview where you can also ask questions and clear on what is expected.
Here’s what our 2017 grads had to say about Tadasana YTT:
“The Tadasana program was truly life-changing. Whether or not you are interested in teaching yoga, the training will help you develop more confidence and motivation in all areas of your life. I feel transformed, physically and mentally.” – Sarah W.
“Taking the Tadasana YTT program has changed my life around…My relationships have been much healthier and I’m able to communicate now in a way that allows for me to express my needs, without feeling like a chore to my loved ones. The cherry on top: my practice in yoga is much stronger and I no longer have petrifying stage fright in moments of public speaking. I have loved every moment of the YTT program.” – Shelby H.
Please email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!