Art of Assisting – Lehi
Take your teaching to the next level with our Art of Assisting weekend program.
Posted on: May 27, 2019
WHAT IT IS
This one weekend program is a subset of our 2019 Lehi Teacher Training program. Our hands-on program will take your personal practice, teaching, and assisting skills to the next level. Together current and new teachers go deep into the art of offering powerful, effective assists to students.
- Your hands-on training will give you the skills and technical knowledge to find proper alignment in your body and create it in others.
- You will use the Tadasana.Yoga approach to assist all 5 segments of the Tadasana.Yoga sequence.
- You will deepen your understanding of your own practice.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You currently assist or teach and want to upgrade your assisting skills
- You want to develop new skills in your yoga practice
- You want to be an assistant in a yoga class
A thorough understanding of the principles and techniques of assisting, including:
- Learn at least one assist for each pose in the Tadasana.Yoga sequence
- Get the keys to effective assisting
- Learn the types of assists to use in any situation
- Gain the ability to see what’s needed in a student body and offer a useful assist
- Practice assist in a full Tadasana.Yoga class
*Tuition does not include travel, lodging or meals.
Day 1 | 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Day 2 | 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Day 3 | 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Students who complete the Tadasana.Yoga Art of Assisting program will receive 20 hours toward their Tadasana.Yoga Teacher Certification.