Park City: 200 Hour Teacher Training
This is the year! 200-hour, Yoga Alliance-certified Teacher Training at Tadasana.Yoga Park City
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Tadasana.Yoga’s teacher training program is unlike any other. It’s only partly about learning the poses. The real objective of the program is to help you become the very best person you can be. Through self-inquiry and team engagement, you’ll reveal the self-confidence and leadership capabilities that have always been within you.
Reserve your spot now in our 5-weekend-long program. Sessions will be held Thursday and Friday evenings, with full and partial days on Saturday and Sunday.
Register early to save!
Through this training you will:
– Absorb the Tadasana.Yoga sequence and learn the alignment of each pose
– Complete pose laboratory for the Tadasana.Yoga sequence
– Learn to deepen people’s awareness of their body alignment through hands-on assists
– Develop powerful communication skills that allow you to be a change-maker in your life
– Participate in inquiry sessions that guide you through the values of a great yoga teacher
– Cultivate an understanding of your yoga practice and life
– Receive tools and resources to create the change you want to see in your life
– Learn to be an authentic teacher and student