Our January 2019 trip was a blast! We’re scheduling more 2019 travel dates now, so return here for more information soon!
We’re open for business in Lehi and it’s time to celebrate! Join us for our Grand Opening Event on February 23rd, from 2 – 5pm.
Come help us celebrate, take a free class, and get ready to party!
- Free 75-minute Flow class at 2pm (register now – space is limited!)
- Free 60-minute Sculpt class at 2:15pm (register now – space is limited!)
- Pass and retail discounts
- Food and Vendor demos
- Handstand and Plank competitions
- Games and prizes
- Save your free class spot online now!
Join Us on our first Yoga Scene
I love to travel well. I love to take great yoga classes. And I enjoy doing both of those things with good friends. That’s what led me to create The Yoga Scene travel. Now that yoga is truly everywhere, great cities like New York, LA, Miami, (and London, Paris, and Rome!), have many studios with classes that are begging to be explored. To me, nothing is more fun than taking classes with my fellow yoga-lovers and then — like the best possible book-club — talking about it over great food and drink.
On The Yoga Scene trips, we stay in beautiful accommodations, enjoy great dining and cultural outings, and practice yoga in fun new studios. The trips are kept deliberately small, so advance reservations are important.
We have only a short time before our first trip – to New York City! We go January 10-13, 2019 and have only 3 rooms remaining for this trip. This is your chance to see New York like you’ve never seen it before: as a yogi!
What to Expect
- Our hotel is a beautiful boutique called Hotel Giraffe. Located near Madison Square, the hotel has high ceilings, a wine and cheese happy hour and a rooftop garden. It’s located just a short walk from many of the yoga studios we’ll explore.
- Dining in great cities of the world is always a gourmet’s delight. Our final restaurant selections may vary, but possible eateries on our list for this trip include Henry, Gazala’s, and Bluebird.
- The heart of this trip experience is yoga in different studios. I’ve scouted the best studios in Manhattan for our practice time. There will be at least two class opportunities each day – you can go to both, stay for more or take less, whatever suits your mood. Studios in NYC include: Lyon’s Den, Y7, and Yoga Vida.
- You can’t go to New York and not catch a show! Our last night out will include a Broadway hit based on ticket availability. Shows under consideration include Tina Fey’s hit, Mean Girls, Dear Evan Hansen, or Beautiful: The Carole King Musical.
Our trip runs Thursday evening, January 10, through Sunday morning, January 13. The itinerary is flexible for your interests, with great opportunities to jump in and out of everything.
- Arrive in NYC. Meet in the hotel for a welcome reception with drinks and apps, and meet your fellow yogis. If you arrive early enough, we can arrange for yoga that afternoon.
- Light breakfast and out to a morning class. Afternoon sight-seeing and shopping is followed by a delicious evening meal.
- Two yoga options; museum visit option and a meal followed by Broadway.
- Breakfast; depending on flights, get a final NYC yoga class in before you go!
This will be an incredible yoga travel trip. The first and only one of its kind. It’s great for yoga lovers, and even partners of yoga lovers. It’s also a great friends’ getaway!
Annual Personal Challenge
Join us in either studio for our annual “challenge” event. See if you can complete 28 days of yoga in a row, and learn what yoga can really do for your body, mind, and soul! (And there are cool prizes at the end.) Simply sign-up to participate by putting your name on our board in either studio. You’ll track your classes there – though you are welcome to practice in any studio, on the road, or in your home.
Awesome Pass Price
We want to make this year our biggest Feb Club ever, so we’re offering a February unlimited pass for just $99! If you come all 28 days, that’s just $3.54 per class. If you have a punch pass or a monthly pass, we will put your pass on hold for the month of February.
Amp It Up With WHOLE30
Over the years, February has become my annual time of cleansing and renewal. I like to boost my 28-day yoga practice with healthy eating. I follow the Whole30 program (learn more at www.Whole30.com). It’s a paleo-style of eating for 30-days (28 in our case) that takes out sugar, caffein, gluten, dairy, and alcohol, then invites you to reintroduce them at the end of the month to see what impacts your body. I recommend the main book called “The Whole30, The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom“, though there are a number of others that offer recipes and additional tips. If you’d like to join our tribe of Whole30-ers, join our facebook group here.
We want to make this our biggest Feb Club ever. We hope you’ll join us!
Prenatal yoga is an effective way to alleviate common aches and pains associated with pregnancy as well as increase stamina and relieve muscular tension.
This prenatal practice incorporates techniques for relaxation and pain management to ready you for labor and delivery.
This special workshop includes:
- A custom flow-based practice
- Relaxation and pain management techniques
- Restorative postures
- Modification tips
- Connection with other moms-to-be
Date & Time Saturday, January 26th, 1pm – 3:30pm
Cost $30; register online or at the front desk
Katrina Bolduc is E-RYT 200, YACEP, a Certified Labor Doula and a Certified Childbirth Educator