Melissa Garland is the owner of Tadasana.Yoga with locations in Park City and Lehi, Utah. Melissa purchased the Park City studio from its founder in 2013, moved and expanded the location, and more than doubled its attendance. In December 2018, she opened a second location in the rapidly-growing community of Lehi. Prior to dedicating herself to her business, Melissa led marketing strategy teams for companies including Samsung, Adobe, and Foote, Cone & Belding, among others.
Melissa developed a unique mission for Tadasana.Yoga: To create happy communities through the practices of yoga. Through classes, trainings, workshops, and events, Tadasana.Yoga provides tools for physical, mental, and spiritual health, and enables people to make lasting changes in their self-confidence, body image, relationships, and personal happiness.
Melissa leads groups in practical workshops for creating more happiness and balance in their lives. She is currently creating a workbook of the happiness tools for use by individuals and groups, as well as writing a book featuring the stories of people whose lives were transformed by yoga. She also teaches classes and leads retreats that enable people to dive deeper into their physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Contact Tadasana.Yoga to create a program or session for your group, company, or leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, March 10, 7pm: Yoga class + Happiness Presentation @BYU (TNRB Building)
- Wednesday, April 15, 4pm: 6 Happiness Tools @SUU (Location TBA)
- July: 6 Happiness Tools @Instructure Con (Day/Location TBA)
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: 6 Happiness Tools @ Silicon Slopes Tech Summit 2020
Video Coming Soon
- 6 Happiness Tools for 2020 @Tadasana.Yoga Lehi
Watch the Video
- 6 Happiness Tools for 2020 @Tadasana.Yoga Park City
Watch the Video