The Yoga Scene: New York | October 2019
Only 6 rooms available. Book now!
Posted on: May 15, 2019
New York in the fall is truly gorgeous. This year “The Yoga Scene” is headed to New York City from October 3-6.
This trip is all about experiences. We have only 6 rooms available for our group, which means 6 to 12 participants (with double-occupancy). This creates a wonderful environment to get to know your fellow yogis. We stay in a beautiful boutique hotel right on Park Avenue South, with balconied rooms and a lovely foyer where refreshments are always available for guests. Yoga is in the morning, in studios within walking or a short cab distance of the hotel. Each day you can choose to join our group sight-seeing activity, or head out on your own. Each evening is something special, from a cocktail reception, to dinner and theater, to fine dining.
- Thursday, October 3: Arrive in New York
5pm Cocktail Reception We recommend getting to the hotel by 5pm to enjoy the welcome cocktail reception on the roof of our hotel. If you’re flying from Utah, look for a flight that gets in around 3pm. (Delta offers an 8:27am flight that lands at 3pm at JFK.)
- Friday, October 4: Yoga, City, & Theater
10:30am New York City Outing Choose from a visit to the Statue of Liberty, the 9/11 Memorial, or the MOMA museum
3:00pm Optional Yoga
5:30pm Early Dinner in or near hotel
7:00pm Theater (tba)
Optional apres-dinner outing
- Saturday, October 5: Yoga, City, & Dining
10:30am New York City Outing
4:00pm Optional Yoga
7:00pm Fine Dining
Optional apre-dinner outing
- Sunday, October 6: Breakfast, Optional Yoga, & Departure
Depending on your flight time, take an optional yoga class
Depart for the airport
- $2,499 includes: All hotel fees, daily breakfast, two dinners, a cocktail reception, yoga, theater, and two city sight-seeings activities.
- Trip cost does not include: Transportation to New York, transfers to and from the hotel, taxi or subway fares, additional alcohol, and other incidentals.
- $500 deposit required to hold your spot.
- Full refund 30 days prior to event. 50% refund 14 days prior to event. No refund less than 14 days prior to event.
If you have any questions about the trip, please reach out to Melissa at Melissa@tadasana.yoga. We will get back to you right away!
Take a look at some photos from our last New York City trip:
Tadasana.Yoga is the top yoga studio in Park City, Utah. Our goal is to create happy communities, one student at a time. Our yoga travel events are designed to highlight some of the best yoga in the most fascinating places to travel, in a fun and luxurious manner.