This holiday season, please join us to celebrate and appreciate the work of our very own community members in both Park City and Lehi.
Our first-annual Holiday Bazaar will be held in Park City on Friday, December 13, from 6:30 – 8:30pm in the studio. In Lehi, we’ll gather on Saturday, December 14 from 2-4pm.
Please help us plan our refreshments by RSVP-ing with us (free):
Entry fee is by donation: $5 or canned goods to go to For The Kids, a Utah-based organization feeding children in need this holiday season. We’ll have appetizers and drinks as you browse the items on display and for sale.
Here are just some of the wonderful vendors you’ll see at our Holiday Bazaar:
- Midge Rhodes Beautycounter – safer skin care
- Eric Bennett Landscape Photography – paper and metal photographic prints
- Survivor Silk – hand-dyed silks
- Hive – hand-made women’s ready-to-wear
- Seam Sew Perfect – bags
- Lindie Mechling – honey
- Ioulia Greek Olive Oil – bottled in Park City
- Feral Clay Pottery – ornaments, vases, yoga dolls
- Denise Keelan – handmade mala necklaces
- Yoga for Greatness – clothing