The Yoga Scene: New York 2019
Join Us on our first Yoga Scene
I love to travel well. I love to take great yoga classes. And I enjoy doing both of those things with good friends. That’s what led me to create The Yoga Scene travel. Now that yoga is truly everywhere, great cities like New York, LA, Miami, (and London, Paris, and Rome!), have many studios with classes that are begging to be explored. To me, nothing is more fun than taking classes with my fellow yoga-lovers and then — like the best possible book-club — talking about it over great food and drink.
On The Yoga Scene trips, we stay in beautiful accommodations, enjoy great dining and cultural outings, and practice yoga in fun new studios. The trips are kept deliberately small, so advance reservations are important.
We have only a short time before our first trip – to New York City! We go January 10-13, 2019 and have only 3 rooms remaining for this trip. This is your chance to see New York like you’ve never seen it before: as a yogi!
What to Expect
- Our hotel is a beautiful boutique called Hotel Giraffe. Located near Madison Square, the hotel has high ceilings, a wine and cheese happy hour and a rooftop garden. It’s located just a short walk from many of the yoga studios we’ll explore.
- Dining in great cities of the world is always a gourmet’s delight. Our final restaurant selections may vary, but possible eateries on our list for this trip include Henry, Gazala’s, and Bluebird.
- The heart of this trip experience is yoga in different studios. I’ve scouted the best studios in Manhattan for our practice time. There will be at least two class opportunities each day – you can go to both, stay for more or take less, whatever suits your mood. Studios in NYC include: Lyon’s Den, Y7, and Yoga Vida.
- You can’t go to New York and not catch a show! Our last night out will include a Broadway hit based on ticket availability. Shows under consideration include Tina Fey’s hit, Mean Girls, Dear Evan Hansen, or Beautiful: The Carole King Musical.
Our trip runs Thursday evening, January 10, through Sunday morning, January 13. The itinerary is flexible for your interests, with great opportunities to jump in and out of everything.
- Arrive in NYC. Meet in the hotel for a welcome reception with drinks and apps, and meet your fellow yogis. If you arrive early enough, we can arrange for yoga that afternoon.
- Light breakfast and out to a morning class. Afternoon sight-seeing and shopping is followed by a delicious evening meal.
- Two yoga options; museum visit option and a meal followed by Broadway.
- Breakfast; depending on flights, get a final NYC yoga class in before you go!
This will be an incredible yoga travel trip. The first and only one of its kind. It’s great for yoga lovers, and even partners of yoga lovers. It’s also a great friends’ getaway!
New York City
January 10-13, 2019
$2,199 per person for 3 nights
NOTE: This is at cost, since it’s our first trip!
*save $100 if you room with a friend
King Suite Room
Welcome reception Thursday evening with appetizers and drinks
All meals and tips, including two fine-dining dinners
Does not include
Travel to New York City
Transfers and taxis
Alcohol (beyond welcome reception)
*$500 deposit, Final Payment Deadline: January 4, 2019
When we receive your deposit, we’ll send you recommended arrival and departure times for your flight reservation.